(724) 274-4202

Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8am to 4pm

Hours: Mon Fri 8am - 4pm

Permits, Zoning and Ordinances

For zoning information please call the zoning officer/building inspector Bill Payne at 412-855-5519 or e-mail him at nvservicespa@gmail.com.

Township Ordinances

Code of Ordinances


Frazer Township Zoning Map

Permitted Uses

Permits and Forms

ACT 50 Application for Homestead & Farmstead Exclusions

ACT 77 Tax Relief Application

Annual Amusement License

Annual Amusement Tax

Annual Rental Property Certificate and Inspection Application

Application for Conditional Use Approval

Application for Fireworks Permit

Application for Grading Permit

Application for Highway Occupancy Permit

Application for Inter-Municipal Liquor License

Application for Merchandising Permit

Application for Subdivision and Land Development Approval

Authorization to Exceed a Posted Highway Weight Restriction Permit

Board of Appeals Application

Building/Zoning Use Application

Building Permit Exemption Application

Business Registration

Commercial Alarm Permit

Complaint Form

Construction Trailer Permit Application

Corridor Site Overlay Zoning District Sign Table

Demolition Permit

Emergency and Municipal Services Tax (EMST)Refund

Local Services Tax Refund (Former EMST)

Occupancy Permit - Commerical

Occupancy Permit - Residential

Police Services Agreement and Application

Rental Property Inspection Certificate and Occupancy Permit Application

Residential Alarm Permit

Residential Solicitation/Vending Permit Application

Sign Permit Application

Special Events Permit

Storage Trailer Permit Application

Transient Retail Business License Application

Homeowners Guide to Uniform Construction Code

Applicable Uniform Construction Code

Labor & Industry Rules and Regulations

Zoning Hearing Board Application

Government Links

Allegheny County Forms

Keystone Collections Group

546 Wendel Road
Irwin, PA 15642
(724) 978-0300