Robertson School, Frazer Township, 1913.
A skillet caught fire in the kitchen and burned down the schoolhouse/apartment. The date it happened is unknown.
The Robertson school was named from Robertson's Farm which is currently the Gaston property.
Clark's Pike was named after Sammy Clark.
Time Saving Equipment. Remember these faces?
Frazer's Annual County Fair.
School #5, East Deer Twp. later named the Boyd School.
Charlie Fedusa, George Wilson, & Bill Holsing.
Jim Callender as Frazer Chief of Police, 1957.
Joe Zilka, Frazer Township Police Officer, 1959-1966.
Former Frazer Township Chief of Police, Carl Toscolani, with former Chief Jim Callender and Officer Joe Zilka.
Current Frazer Township Chief of Police, Terry Kuhns.
Frazer Township Memorial
These pictures and this information was provided by Russell Hank and Donna Bartosh. They are of the Murray Hill Schoolhouse which was located at the corner of Butler Logan and Tawney Run Roads.Murray Hill Schoolhouse October 1939.
Taken from a 1932 newspaper article
"Frazer Township Children School Amid October Day"
John Hank, Jr. (Russell's father) sitting at the old pump.
Picture 2 This is the same picture but it shows Teacher Nelly Radko at the old round stove.
If anyone has some Frazer Trivia, historical pictures or information, please